How to Pay for the Virtual Phone Numbers and Data Packages from Numero eSIM?
To buy virtual phone numbers, data package plans, or recharge credits from Numero, you have to add a payment method in the store. Whether you are an Android device user or an Apple device user, you should link your Visa/Debit card to your store account in order to make purchases and app subscriptions.
Follow the steps in this tutorial to know how to add a payment method to both Android and iOS stores. Then easily buy your first virtual number using Numero.
Add Payment Method to Google Play
- Go to Google Play and open the side menu to tap on “Payment”.
- Add payment method.
- A new window will appear so tap on “Add credit or debit card”.
- Enter your card number and insert the expiry date and the CVV (You can get all of these information from your card)
- Now, you have to enter your name, country and postal code. Your card information validity will be checked. Once accepted, you can use it directly in your purchase processes.
Add Payment Method To App Store
- Go to your iPhone settings.
- Select “iTunes & App Stores”
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Select “View Apple ID”.
- Enter your Apple ID password to sign in and then tap on “Payment Information”.
- Select Credit/Debit Card and enter your card number, expiry date and CVV.
- Tap “Done”.
Your card information will be checked for validity. Once accepted, you can use it in your purchase processes.
Other Payment Methods:
- In case you are interested in “Social Media Numbers”, you can use Numero Coins to exchange them with a number. Note: Android Numero users can use Numero Free Number Center to get a free US number for a month.
- If you can’t use Visa Card for payment, please contact our customer support team to manage your payment through PayPal, Bank Transfer, or Western Union.
- For Android users, recharging credits might take 2 hours at most due to Play Store’s regulations regarding this product.