How To Add Payment Method To Google Play And App Store (Payment Card)
Buy A Virtual Number Using Your Visa / Debit Card
To buy a virtual phone number from Numero eSIM app you have to add a payment method in the store. Whether you are an Android device user or an Apple device user, you should link your Visa / Debit card to your store account in order to making purchases and app subscriptions. Follow the steps in this tutorial to know how to add payment method to both Android and iOS stores, then easily buy your first virtual number using Numero eSIM app.
Add Payment Method To Google Play
- Go to Google Play then open the side menu and tap on “Payment method”, as shown in the image below:
- A new window will appear, tap on “Add credit or debit card”, as shown in the image below:
- Enter your card number, then insert the expiry date and the CVV (You can get all of these information from your card), as shown in the image below:
- Now you have to enter your name, country and postal code. Your card information validity will be checked. Once accepted, you can use it directly in your purchase processes.
Add Payment Method To App Store
- Go to your iPhone settings and select “iTunes & App Stores”, as shown in the image below:
- Tap on your Apple ID, as shown in the image below:
- Select “View Apple ID”, as shown in the image below:
- Enter your Apple ID password to sign in, then tap on “Payment Information”, as shown in the image below:
- Select Credit/Debit Card and enter your card number, expiry date and CVV then tap “Done”, as shown in the image below:
- Your card information will be checked for validity. Once accepted, you can use it in your purchase processes.
Video: Add Payment Method To Google Play And App Store
Congratulations! Now you can buy your first virtual number from Numero eSIM app through the app store and benefit from our super amazing offers, learn how to do this by following the steps here: Buy a virtual number.