Connection with clients, personnel, and prospects locally and internationally is vital for your business, and can significantly affect its success.
This is why it is essential for you to not miss important phone calls. But what if you were planning to travel or had an emergency that prevented you from taking calls? Well, here comes the need for the call-forwarding feature.
What is call forwarding?
This feature was invented by Ernest Bonanno in North America, and it allows you to redirect incoming phone calls from a certain phone number to another phone or mobile number in the same country or even another country. The forwarded line usually rings once to inform the line-owner that the call is being redirected. This means that the person using this feature will never miss any phone calls, and it is worth mentioning that enabling this feature requires users to pay toll charges for forwarded calls.
Who needs call forwarding?
There are many situations in which a person may need to forward incoming calls. Especially business owners who can’t afford to miss important phone calls that may affect their business or any other life aspect.
Hereafter are some cases in which a person may need to forward incoming calls.
- During meetings: imagine you have an important meeting and you don’t want to be disturbed, at the same time, you may receive important calls during the meeting time. In this case, you can forward incoming calls to your secretary, and your secretary will handle these calls till you’re available again.
- While traveling: What if you decided to go on a business trip, or for a vacation with your family or friends? Well, if you are going on a business trip, and you don’t want to be bothered with calls that might be unnecessary from friends or family, you can just forward incoming calls to someone you trust to handle these calls, while you carry your business number during your business trip to answer business only calls. You can do the opposite if you are traveling with your family and friends by forwarding the business calls to your business partner or secretary to enjoy your casual time.
- You have two devices and forget one of them somewhere: If you have two phones, each one is being used for a specific purpose; business and personal life, and you forget your business phone at your house or the opposite, you can call one of your family members and ask them to forward calls from the phone number you forgat at home to the second phone number you have with you.
- You have an eCommerce store: you can make your website appear bigger and more trustworthy by adding a phone number from a top country like the USA phone example and forwarding the calls to your virtual assistant to handle them. This way increases the authority of your online business, increases sales, and automates the process.
Or simply, if you are not in the mood for answering any call, just forward calls to a second phone number and let someone you trust handle these calls.
What does call forwarding mean for your business?
Call forwarding has a lot of hidden benefits for you and your business, these may include, but are not limited to:
- Staying connected while working from home: you can forward incoming calls to your office or your business number to your second number at home or when you are traveling, and you don’t even have to pay for roaming.
- More professional image: where you can provide professional local business numbers or toll-free numbers, and forward calls from these numbers to another number you have, or to your team, this also allows you to keep your private number away from the audience’s eyes.
- Never miss an important call: this is probably the purpose of call forwarding, to ensure that all calls are answered, and this is highly important for business.
To sum up, call forwarding can highly impact your business, and accordingly your revenue.
Call forwarding in Numero eSIM
As mentioned earlier, call forwarding is not a free service if we are dealing with a regular carrier, but the good news is that it can be obtained for much lower rates compared to regular providers. Wondering how? Well, the Numero eSIM app, the virtual mobile app, allows you to get this feature for much lower rates.
Numero allows you to forward calls from any number you have in the app; whether it’s your primary number or any other second number you purchased from the app to any other phone number you want to receive incoming calls through, whether it is your secretary, or your virtual assistant, or your business partner.
You can forward incoming calls if you are online, or if you are offline. All you have to do is to enter the second phone number. Find here how to forward calls using Numero
Numero also provides its users with a voicemail feature, where you can forward the voicemail to the second number you entered to forward the calls.
The great thing about Numero is that you can manage your primary number, and your other second numbers from the Numero app itself, and manage all calls and features like call forwarding and voicemail from the Numero app, meaning that all your telecom services can be handled from one place and wherever you are in the world.
Other benefits Numero eSIM provides for your business
In addition to the calls forwarding feature, the Numero eSIM app provides other products that might be very beneficial for your business, whether it is online or offline business.
Numero provides second local numbers that can help you build a more trustworthy image for your business in other countries, these numbers can help you expand your business even globally.
Another important product is the toll-free numbers from Numero, these will help your customers reach out to you using a free channel, which will show your customers that you are willing to get calls at your own expense, and your customers will be much happier, and according, more loyal.
What are you waiting for? Download the Numero eSIM app, and forward your calls when you need to.
Learn more about business numbers from Numero from this blog.