Get your eSIM data plans on your eSIM Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S20 Ultra to avoid the hassle of replacing SIM cards when traveling and get rid of the expensive roaming bills. Please make sure you’re connected to the Internet, either through your mobile data or a Wi-Fi network, before beginning the eSIM installation process.
Have you bought an eSIM data plan from Numero eSIM App and received the OR code?
Then scan the QR code using another device and
1.Go to Settings > Connections
2. Tap on SIM card manager
3. Select Add mobile plan
4. Automatic check for an active network plan
5. Choose “Add Using QR code” form the list
6. Scan the QR Code by placing it within the guided lines
7. Put the QR code within the guided lines
8. Once the eSIM plan has been detected, tap on Add
9. Select OK when it has been registered
10. Find your Numero eSIM displayed in the eSIM list.
11. Click on “Mobile data” and choose Numero as preferred.
12. Back in the Connections menu, tap on Mobile networks and turn
the Data roaming feature ON
13. In the menu Mobile networks > Access Point Names, select your eSIM and tap on Add
Then disable your Wi-Fi in the Connections menu and enjoy using the data eSIM plan on your Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S20 Ultra.