How to Register and Activate Your Account in Numero eSIM App
While working hard on providing the best experience for Numero’s users and subscribers, it becomes easier to use the app now. We released Numero in its New Design. Now, we have come up with attractive colors and a more flexible user experience, including the registration process.
It is worth noting that we released the new version of Numero as a Virtual Mobile that enables you to send and receive calls and messages. Also, it helps you obtain virtual phone numbers and data plans for the (eSIM) devices. This is as if you own another mobile device within yours.
Follow this tutorial of the new registration process, and for more details about the new design, continue here.
First: The Initial Registration Process Is Easier and Faster than Before
As a new user, you can register in Numero by entering your phone number without having to complete the registration process. That is, there is no need for submitting an activation code. Once you enter your phone number, you are now an actual user in Numero. Accordingly, you can browse all the pages and services.
Note: Ensure that your phone number is real at this stage.
Second: Verifying the Number You Registered With
You will not need to verify your number with which you registered in Numero unless you decide to subscribe to one of the paid services such as buying a number or charging the balance of calls. Moreover, you will notice that Numero doesn’t activate the paid services until you verify your number. Well, it is just another simple step that guarantees you stay protected as a subscriber.
Verifying the number is simply completing the initial registration process by requesting a verification code either through SMS or through WhatsApp. We postponed this step from the usual registration process to make it easier for you.
But, use the WhatsApp option from the very beginning to get your verification code right away due to a large number of requests upon SMS.
Third: Are You Old Subscribers Who Changed Their Number or Phone?
It will not cost you any trouble. Just follow the same smooth steps mentioned above to verify your number or modify it into a new one.
Notice that the LTE signal at the top of the screen indicates that you are a user or subscriber to the Numero services.
Watch How to Register and Activate Your Account in Numero eSIM App
Why Does Numero Ask for Your Real Number to:
- To keep your account secure from hackers or pirates who can easily hack your email but not that easy with your real number.
- To avoid legal irregularities and abuse of numbers from some users that we do not accept in our app. That is, to save our customer’s back along with ours.
- To save our customer’s data private and safe and not exposed to anyone, including us.
- To prevent our numbers from any illegal activities, we ask users to register with their real numbers to follow up on any complaints we receive because of using the number incorrectly.
- Wouldn’t you like to forward the calls when offline to your real number or any other number? Then, telecommunication shall work its regular comprehensive process here.
- Numero is an integrated communication app, you can simply register with the number to benefit from the cheap international calls and SMS or the ” Private Number” feature within the app without having to buy any virtual number. Therefore, your number is required to recharge your balance and start calling.
(2) Verify Your Account
Out of providing unique simplicity and flexibility, we don’t ask you to verify your real number right from your entry to the app. Browse our services and see our coins center along with other features and then decide. Only then, verify your account to start using it.
- Indeed, the number is linked to the device. Therefore, when asking for your real number, we intend to ensure that no one else will use your number on any other Numero account by linking your verified number to the device ID. That is, in case anyone is trying to use your number from the device rather than the one used in the registration, we will ask for the verification code to protect your account.
- To help you regain your account with the coins, credits and numbers when you format your device or uninstall the app unintentionally.
FAQs on the Registration Process
Why didn't I receive the verification code after requesting it?
This may occur due to a number of reasons, the most common of which has to do with the weak network you might have in your place.
If you did not receive the verification code after requesting it via SMS, click on “I did not receive the code” to resend it to you via WhatsApp because it could be faster than SMS due to congestion.
Why I still haven't received the verification code in my WhatsApp?
Dear, make sure your WhatsApp Number is the same as the one you registered within Numero. Otherwise, just contact our support team. They will check the number by calling you and will give you the code, or they will resend the code via WhatsApp.
Don’t worry! They will help you out till your matter is completely solved.
Do I need to activate my phone number to collect free points and get a free number?
No. You can collect coins immediately after registering in Numero without the need to verify your number except in the stage of exchanging coins with a free number.
Is the New Registration Process Safe?
Sure. Postponing the verification step is only for making things easier for you, but safety is still our top priority. No one else will be using your account unless he provides the verification code which will be sent to your number.
The same verification process will be requested in case you changed your phone. After all, you are all secured!
Lost my mobile and got a new one. Have I lost my Numero account, too?
Sure, no. Download Numero on your new mobile and register with your verified number to get your account with your credits and numbers back.
I need to transfer my Numero account from one number to another. How?
We will work it for you. The minute we assure your identity, the process will continue transferring your account and data to the new number.