How to Use Numero New Virtual Mobile Design?
Empowered by the desire to bring about sustainable change, Numero tends to transform easiness into every tiny detail in the app; from designing a new look to facilitating the registration process. Go around this tutorial to see the charming smoothness of the Virtual Mobile design Numero has. Furthermore, for more information about the registration process, visit from here.
The new virtual mobile design brings everything you need to access right from the Home Screen:
- Browse Numero’s Virtual Phone Numbers, Mobile Data, and Free Number Center with one-tap close.
- Add your suggestion or question to the Support Center right away.
- For more information, just click on the “Tutorial” icon on the top right.
- Check your Notifications presented according to your language.
- Stay updated with Numero’s recent offers and news with the dynamic ads bar.
- Charming colors making the app comfortable to look at.
- Check the easy-to-access icons to
- Make calls
- Send messages
- Use Voicemail and Call Forwarding features
Reasons You Should Use Our Virtual Mobile
1# Two Mobiles in One
Now, as we have released the new design with the shape of a virtual mobile, you can take it for granted. That is, start using the app easily and quickly without the hassle of carrying two phones around all day.
2# Make your Contacts Neat
If you’re a freelancer or a business owner, you undoubtedly need to separate your office phone from your personal one. Therefore, you can start building that boundary by using Numero as your second, virtual mobile.
3# Organize Your Business
Maintaining two phones, one of which is for your business, can power your business in different areas in the long run. In other words, when assigning Numero as your second virtual mobile associated with a second virtual phone number, you can:
- Be more easily available to customers from all over the world to increase your sales and reduce charges of using different phone lines.
- Get your small company an international presence with numbers from 50+ countries and 3500+ cities.
- Use your virtual mobile for your second social media accounts used for your business. For example, you can activate WhatsApp, WhatsApp for Business or Facebook using this virtual number.
- Track the performance of your marketing or advertising campaigns by assigning a specific virtual number to each campaign, for example, to collect key data of how efficient your efforts were.
- Take advantage of the virtual mobile to provide Toll-Free numbers for customers to reach you.
- Use the Call Forwarding to redirect the call from your virtual mobile and number into your real number. Thus, you can answer all coming calls or use the voicemail feature to never miss important business calls.
- Activate suitable eSIM Data Plans with a different provider within your second virtual mobile to stay connected during your business trip and reduce roaming costs.
4# Label Your Virtual Mobile Private
Why not run from your work life into a private space when your office hours are over? It is no shame to get to shelter some privacy along the way by hiding your real number and exposing the other virtual one, or vise versa.
Moreover, you can use your virtual mobile with virtual numbers to allocate it with the job applications you send to different companies; local or international. Also, you can use this number to give it away to online usage for websites, applications and other social media accounts for personal uses.
All in All
You now can give yourself more options other than buying a second phone among the complexity of managing other social media and personal data. Consequently, it will make things a mess for you to cope with. However, having to manage them all from one device is easier and more competent. After all, use it now and bring more control over your business and life using Numero as your virtual mobile.