Acceptable Use of Service
- Customer agrees to use the Services, Software and Websites only for purposes permitted by this Agreement as well as any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- Customer shall not use the Service or authorize the Service to be used directly or indirectly, to transmit Inappropriate Content. Inappropriate Content includes but is not limited to unsolicited material, spam, obscene and sexually explicit material and content that violates Applicable Law, or constitutes hate directed at an individual or a group based on race, sex, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation or language of such individual or group.
- Customer shall not use the Service to perform unusual calling patterns inconsistent with normal, individual use, where normal use is for example, regular calls of short duration or calls to multiple numbers in a short period of time; or sending junk or bulk messages, or any other high volume multiperson calling or messaging purposes.
- Customer shall not use the Service to engage in unusually high usage of the Services from individual accounts or employ any automated programs such as bots or clones (non-person-to-person communications) that may impair our ability to provide the service to other customers and/or indicate misuse of the service.
- The Customer is prohibited from using the Service for callback calls, auto-dialing, continuous or extensive call forwarding, telemarketing (including, without limitation, charitable or political solicitation or polling, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or spam), fax or voicemail broadcasting or fax or voicemail blasting purposes.
- Customer agrees to indemnify Smarteletec S.L. against any cost and/or damage and/or expense and/or claim and/or demand, including any made by a third party, arising out of the Customer’s or End User’s use of the service in violation of the Acceptable Use of Services, and all costs relating thereto, all of which will immediately be due and payable.
- Any attempt to do any of the foregoing is a violation of our rights. If You breach this restriction, you may be subject to prosecution and damages and we may, at our sole discretion, terminate your license and bar you from accessing the Services.