How to activate call forwarding on Android, iOS or Numero?
It’s not surprising that today’s world gives communication a super-priority. With all the features social media gives us, it still doesn’t provide a solution for call forwarding.
What is call forwarding?
Call forwarding is a phone feature that enables you to forward your received calls to another number in case your number was busy or out of service. As a result, call forwarding gives both individuals and businesses the power to stay in control with their contacts.
Sequential Call Forwarding:
This feature re-forward you’re forwarded calls as many times as needed until your call finally finds its destination on an available number.
Simultaneous call forwarding:
This feature allows multiple devices to ring at the same time. Once you pick up the call, they all turn silent.
Call Forwarding Features:
Flexibility & Availability:
Be always ready to welcome your customers. Don’t make your current location an obstacle between you and your next call. Even if you are out of your office, service or your phone is at maintenance, use call forwarding to make sure you aren’t missing any call.
Most companies use call forwarding to make sure their customers get the answers they expect. Customer support is proven as a solid method to raise earnings.
No hardware pieces of equipment are required. You only need your Android/iPhone smartphone or a mobile application such as Numero eSIM.
How to Activate Call Forwarding?
How to Activate Call Forwarding on Android:
- Open your keypad.
- Press “More” -> “Settings” -> “more from Settings” -> “Call Forwarding” -> “Voice Call ” -> “Always Forward”.
- Enter the phone number you want to forward the call to.
- Press “Activate”.
How to Activate Call Forwarding on iOS:
- Press “Settings” -> “Phone” -> “Call Forwarding”.
- Activate “Call Forwarding”.
- Enter the number you wish the call gets forwarded to.
Get a Virtual Phone Number or Use your own
- Open Numero eSIM App -> “Main Menu” -> “Call Forwarding”.
- In case you aren’t in the mood of receiving calls while being online, forward the call by tabbing on “Do Not Disturb”, otherwise choose the other status of Offline, Busy, or Not Answering.
- Enter the number you wish to forward the call to or redirect it to your voicemail.
FAQs on Call Forwarding
How to deactivate call forwarding?
Android: “Settings” -> “More Settings” -> “Call Forwarding” -> “Voice Call” -> “Always Forward” -> Turn call forwarding off.
IOS: Press “Settings” -> “Phone” -> “Call Forwarding” -> Deactivate call forwarding.
Can I forward SMS?
The previous tutorial is used only for forwarding calls. For further information on SMS forwarding click here.
I activated Numero eSIM call forwarding, but it’s not working?
In some rare cases, the phone number’s provider doesn’t support this feature.
Does the caller know that his call has been forwarded?
No. He won’t feel a thing.