GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
First: Validity of General Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Condition of use can be found on the website www.numeroesim.com and the official Numero eSIM app found on both Google Play and Apple Store.
Numero eSIM may accept variant terms according to the users types Resellers, affiliates and wholesalers, etc…; only in the case of an explicit written agreement.
Second: Description of Services
2.1 Services Offered by Numero eSIM App
Numero eSIM APP is currently offering a wide range of mobile services including:
- Virtual Phone Numbers: referred to as eSIM Numbers.
- Mobile data plans for users who have eSIM supported mobile.
- Calling Minutes for local and international use.
- SMSing services where Numero eSIM APP enables its users to send/receive SMS locally and to any other mobile worldwide.
- Full eSIM Profile that contains mobile data, Phone Number and Calling minutes.
Products/Services will be displayed on Numero eSIMs official website www.numeroesim.com and/or mobile apps on Google Play and Apple Store.
2.2 Registerarion for Using Numero eSIM Services
Registration requires the customer to directly provide the following personal information:
- Real mobile number for the registration
- Name, ID or Passport copy and proof of address – for specific users who are buying any of the services that require providing such information by the telecom operator or the telecom regulatory within specific countries.
- Email address
On the web browser under www.numeroesim.com and/or Numero eSIM App the following information:
2.3 Quality of Provided Service
Numero eSIM is required to provide the maximum reliable direct and indirect quality service to Customer; however, Numero eSIM does not guarantee the quality service won’t be subject to interruption from the resource (Mobile Operators, Telecom Providers and Aggregators), expiry, safety breach or be completely flawless due to internal or external factors.
If in case of faulty service, Numero eSIM is still required to provide maximum support, repair or fix to the concerned Customer.
2.4 Customer Usage of Service
While using Numero eSIMs services, the Customer must not misdeed its usage in any abusive or illegal actions that may cause harm, damage, fraud or offense to the brand, service, network or others.
When Customer does not comply with usage obligations under Section 2.4, Numero eSIM is rightful to investigate Customer account internally or with the reliance of a 3rd party, and accordingly rules to either end the Customer service/product, suspend or charge the Customer. Until a decision is taken on the case, the Customer will continue to pay and benefit from Numero eSIMs services.
The suspected Customer will be clearly notified of the fault and reason of rule through a notification sent to his Numero eSIM APP account.
Numero eSIM can terminate and deactivate any of its services assigned to the user due to a misdeed or abusive service usage; anytime without a pre-notification.
2.5. Accepted Use of Service
- Customer agrees to use the Services, Software and Websites only for purposes permitted by this Agreement as well as any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- Customer shall not use the Service or authorize the Service to be used directly or indirectly, to transmit Inappropriate Content. Inappropriate Content includes but is not limited to unsolicited material, spam, obscene and sexually explicit material and content that violates Applicable Law, or constitutes hate directed at an individual or a group based on race, sex, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation or language of such individual or group.
- Customer shall not use the Service to perform unusual calling patterns inconsistent with normal, individual use, where normal use is, for example, regular calls of short duration or calls to multiple numbers in a short period of time; or sending junk or bulk messages, or any other high volume multiperson calling or messaging purposes.
- Customer shall not use the Service to engage in unusually high usage of the Services from individual accounts or employ any automated programs such as bots or clones (non-person-to-person communications) that may impair our ability to provide the service to other customers and/or indicate misuse of the service.
- The Customer is prohibited from using the Service for callback calls, auto-dialing, continuous or extensive call forwarding, telemarketing (including, without limitation, charitable or political solicitation or polling, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or spam), fax or voicemail broadcasting or fax or voicemail blasting purposes.
- Any attempt to do any of the foregoing is a violation of our rights. If You breach this restriction, you may be subject to prosecution and damages and we may, at our sole discretion, terminate your license and bar you from accessing the Services.
Third: Service Activation
The activation of the services varies according to the service type as follows:
- eSIM Numbers: activation is performed automatically after assigning the phone number to the user.
- Calling minutes and SMS: activation is performed automatically after assigning the required recharge required for the service to work.
- Mobile Data: Numero eSIM delivers a QR code to the user; when the user scans the QR code the eSIM profile will be downloaded and partitioned to the user mobile, the actual activation for the data occurs when the user connects to the mobile operator.
The mobile data plan activation of Numero eSIM services is reliant on the Customer following provided instructions, which also determines activation and expiry times of purchased service according to the purchased plan duration. Activation manual and service information can all be referenced from Numero eSIM website https://www.numeroesim.com or app.
Prior to activation, the contract between Numero eSIM and the customer starts from the order and ends at activation.
IMPORTANT FOR MOBILE DATA USERS:
- Customers must own an eSIM supported mobile device in order to benefit from Numero eSIM mobile data service. Numero eSIM is not responsible for wrongly purchased or non-activatable purchase on a non-eSIM device after downloading the eSIM profile which takes place once the user scans the QR code; the list of eSIM supported mobile devices are displayed during the purchase process; the user will also need to agree manually that he owns an eSIM supported mobile. An updated eSIM mobile devices list can be found on the Numero eSIM website and mobile app.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to make sure that his device supports eSIM in case purchasing products/services that work only on eSIM supported mobiles, Customers will be provided with a list of mobile devices that support eSIM features.
- To activate the mobile data; the Customer must follow the activation settings provided on Numero eSIM website and/or mobile app. Numero eSIM is not responsible to refund Customers if charged for local roaming for wrongly input settings.
- Customer must not delete or uninstall purchased service QR code after activation or it will permanently be lost. Numero eSIM is not responsible to refund or compensate the Customer for lost service after deletion or uninstallation.
Fourth: Service Cancellation
• Service renewal is turned on by default. The user is able to turn it off manually if he/she doesn’t wish to renew the subscription. If the user turns auto renew off and doesn’t renew the subscription before the expiration date even after being informed, the subscription will automatically end on expiry date and the user will lose the subscription.
• User is advised to cancel all accounts and subscriptions registered with the phone number (For example: bank and social media accounts) before cancelling the service, otherwise the number will be returned to the provider’s inventory and may be purchased by another user where previous registration data and accounts are connected and can be shared. Numero is not responsible for a user’s undeleted data with a non-renewed number subscription.
Fifth: Charges and Payment
5.1 Payment Conditions
The provided services have different payment terms as some of them are obliged to use the IAP (In-App Purchase) and others can be purchased using payment cards, PayPal and other local payment methods.
Numero eSIM’s pricing display and transactions currency are EUR (€) on all official platforms.
5.2 Charges for Use
- Numero eSIM states all Charges offered through IAP to be exclusive of any VAT, rather the VAT (if any) will be displayed by the relevant store according to the Customer country rules.
- Numero eSIM states all Charges offered through Payment Cards or any other none IAP services are inclusive of VAT unless specified otherwise.
- If the customer reasonably and in good faith disputes an invoice or part of it, the Customer shall notify Numero eSIM of such dispute within 12 days of receipt of the invoice, providing details of why the invoiced amount is incorrect and, if possible, how much the customer considers is due.
- The customer shall not be entitled to set off any of its claims against claims of Numero eSIM, except where the customer’s claims are undisputed or have been confirmed by a final court judgment.
5.3 Customer Ownage of Service
The customer becomes the owner of the purchased services immediately after the payment process goes through to Numero eSIM.
Customers can display, manage and activate purchased services from the “My eSIMs” tab on Numero eSIM website and/or app.
When the Customer purchases a Subscription service; the service will be owned by the client during the whole purchased time depending on the Subscription which can be 1 month up to 1 year.
It is worth mentioning that, on Android, you will be able to upgrade the subscription from one plan to another, for example, from monthly to several options of quarterly, biannually, and yearly. However, no downgrade will be provided on the
The consumable services like the calling minutes should also be used within 1 year from the date of assigning the credit required for the calling minutes to work.
5.4 After Purchase Policy
Purchased Numero eSIM services are nonrefundable in the cases mentioned in Section 3; however, the Customer has the right to get a refund or compensation only when the service can not be activated as a result of technical problems by Numero eSIM itself as a service reseller.
Sixth: Customer Privacy
Numero eSIM is able to collect Customer data from and after registration. All data provided by consent from the Customer will be protected.
Exchanged data between Numero eSIM APP and the servers are all encrypted using SSL, this is done to ensure safe data transportation.
6.1 Collected Data
Numero eSIM will have access to the following Customer information:
- Mobile Number and Email.
- YouTube account Gmail.
- Personal or business official documents like (full name, company name, full address, proof of address, postal code, country, ID, Passport, company registration certificate) when required for certain countries or phone numbers.
- IP address.
NOTE: giving Numero eSIM app permissions does not mean giving Numero eSIM access to devices. It only means allowing some app features to work, ex: uploading documents to purchase data from specific providers.
6.2 Cases We Collect Data
Numero eSIM collects the previously mentioned data in the following cases:
- When a Customer registers to the app for the first time or changes previously registered account data in cases of changing the real phone number.
- When Customer agrees to join Free Coins Center.
- When Customer purchases a mobile number or eSIM data plan as some providers require identity verification to allow the purchase.
- When the Customer logs into the app.
- When Customer participates in surveys or completes user profile data.
- Viewing or using our website via browser cookies.
6.3 Customer Data Needed
Numero eSIM needs to collect certain data about the Customer for the following purposes:
- Customer support processes, ex: referring to a Customer account as an individual case when approached for help or inquiry.
- Safety processes, ex: referring to the Customer account in case of suspected actions as provided in Section 2.4.
- Payment processes, ex: referring to the Customer account in cases related to failed transaction or refund.
- Marketing processes: ex: promotional notifications for the segmented Customer base.
- Technical processes, ex: building systems for the above-mentioned purposes.
6.4 Sharing Customer Data with 3rd Parties
Numero eSIM is obligated not to share collected Customer data outside of business entity; however, some cases may require Numero eSIM to share specific Customer data as in the following cases:
- Numero eSIM may require assistance from local authorities, ex: when further investigation is needed after detecting a Customer’s illegal action.
- Numero eSIM may need to utilize external software services for marketing purposes, ex: promotional email campaigns.
- Numero eSIM does share Customer information with local providers when they check that full registration details are provided and approved by the local regulations.
- Understanding user behavior to improve website design and technical experience.
- Retarget website visitors with tailored ads. Numero eSIM Free Coins Center Customer may share some data with survey mediators.
6.5 Website Cookies
Cookies are encrypted text files created when a user loads a certain website and stored in the browser directory. They’re used to enhance the user experience. Learn more about cookies here: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, but, in few cases, some of the features of our website may not function properly as a result.
6.6 Storing Collected Data
All of the data we collect is encrypted and stored in our Numero eSIM database. Access to this database is very limited and requires a private SSH key file. We only access this data in very abnormal cases as mentioned in section 5.4.
Seventh: Number Porting
Porting is the process of transferring a number from one Telco Provider to another.
We work with a number of Telco providers and each of our providers have different processes and procedures around numbers they can obtain and route calls across.
The timeframe of a port request can vary significantly and depends on the Telco Provider and the number of telephone numbers included in the request. Ports can take a minimum of 4-8 weeks and that we have no control over whatsoever, all we can do is chase the Telco providers.
Although the vast majority of numbers are available for porting, depending on the type of number prefix, it may not be possible to port some numbers due to certain agreements between certain Telco Providers. It is always best to check with our Support Team to see if the numbers can be ported across to our Telco Providers.
Porting Number out of Numero eSIM:
You are able to port the number away from Numero if you decide to discontinue our services. There is an administration charge per number that you wish to port away.
|Country||Cost Per Number|
We would suggest you send us any porting request as submitted to your new provider so we are able to release the numbers for you and keep any downtime to a minimum.
If you would like more information, please contact our Support Team.
Eighth: Free Coins Center Terms
Free Coins Center allows you to collect a certain amount of coins each month to redeem for different services that vary from one country to another.
- The free number is valid for one month and auto renew is turned ON by default; meaning that if you have enough coins in your account, the number will automatically renew and coins will be deduced. If you wish to turn it off, head to My Numbers page. If you don’t have enough coins in your account or have the auto renew turned off, you will lose your number and it will be recycled back in stock for use by other users.
- Collected coins validity is 2 weeks from the date of the last collected coin; meaning that if you collected 100 coins and after 10 days you collected one more coin, the system will restart the countdown of 2 weeks validity from the date of that one collected coin.
- You must have the minimum amount of coins required to redeem the free services.
- You need to verify your registered phone number in order to redeem the coins for the free number.
- The system’s values and rules may undergo alterations without prior notice.
Free Number Center is the only section in our app that contains ads. If ads happen to appear in other pages of the app, it may be due to your connection delay after leaving the coins center page.
Ninth: Liability and Warranty
As noted in Section 2.3, Numero eSIM is responsible to try to provide the best service quality possible; however, Numero eSIM does not guarantee availability to serve in long term.
Numero eSIM supported countries may differ, add, change or be removed without prior notice. Numero eSIM does not guarantee consistent service availability.
All Numero eSIM services rates might change without prior notice.
Tenth: Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The use of our Services shall be governed in all respects in accordance with the laws of Spain and the EU.
Users shall not use the Connectivity Services and the Mobile Services in any manner or for any purpose, which constitutes a violation of the laws of Spain or the EU.
Users shall fully comply at all times in connection with and throughout the course of the provided Service with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations and codes in relating to combating corruption, including in all cases the appropriate provisions of the EU Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and the rules and regulations.